sábado, 16 de outubro de 2010

Rockstars - Nickelback


It's like the bottom of the ninth

And I'm never gonna win


This life hasn't turned out


Quite the way I want it to be

I'll need a credit card that's got no limit
I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame

I'd even cut my hair and change my name


Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars

And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars


The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap


We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat


And we'll hang out in the coolest bars


They'll get you anything with that evil smile

Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial



I'm gonna sing those songs

That offend the censors


Gonna pop my pills from a pez dispenser



I'll get washed-up singers writing all my songs


Lip sync em every night so I don't get 'em wrong



We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat...

http://www.vagalume.com.br/nickelback/rockstar-traducao.html#ixzz12XYWp5CP






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário